¼ Midget Springs
Quarter (1/4) Midget Springs were developed to meet the specific requirements of modern ¼ midget racing. Hyperco’s springs were designed with input from the top ¼ midget chassis builders and the race teams. Our OBD Hypercoils feature a unique design concept. We adjust the body diameter of the spring relative to the end coils. The OBD design technique enables Hyperco to take full advantage of its extensive range of ultra-high tensile material by optimizing the applied stress through adjusting the springs body diameter.
Hyperco’s 1/4 Midget Springs are available in spring rate increments without tolerance overlap. This ensures predictable suspension tuning for a wide range of track conditions.
Key Benefits of Quarter Midget Springs
- More usable deflection
- Less weight than standard suspension springs
- 2% rate linearity tolerance from 20% to 60% of deflection
- 4% rate linearity tolerance from 61% to 80% of deflection
- Designed to fit all standard hardware
- Maintain free length and rate throughout a near infinite operational life