Hyperco developed their Formula SAE coil-over springs using input from chassis builders for winning race teams. They are designed to meet specific requirements of Formula SAE racing. They feature ultra-high-tensile chrome silicon material and the innovative Optimum Body Diameter (OBD) design. The OBD design allows for better distribution of applied stress and increases usable deflection. These springs are designed to work with standard hardware and can be used in either front or rear applications in the spring rate and height that your application requires.
Click the button below to shop parts available for online order.
Key Benefits of FSAE Suspension Springs
- More usable deflection
- Less weight than standard suspension springs
- 2% rate linearity tolerance from 20% to 60% of deflection
- 4% rate linearity tolerance from 61% to 80% of deflection
- Designed to fit standard hardware
- Maintain free length and rate throughout a near-infinite operational life
- Free length: 4.4”
- Spring rates: 150#/in to 450#/in
- Material: High tensile chrome silicone
- Finish: Hyperco dark blue powder coat
- Lightweight motorsports competition including Formula SAE