Hyperco’s Coil Spring Bags, or Spring Covers, prevent dirt, sand, and debris from wearing down shock components when not in use. As with all Hyperco products, our spring bags are made to withstand extreme conditions, meaning resistance to UV rays, water, and extreme temperatures (from freezing temperatures up to 450 degrees).
Protecting your suspension coils from environmental factors when not in use prevents potential damage to spring and shock assemblies, prolonging the life of your springs and neighboring components.
Click the button below to shop parts available for online order.
Key Benefits of Coil Spring Covers
- Prevent wear to the spring and shock components for added durability
- Fabric is breathable and prevents overheating and interference
- Washable for multiple uses
- UV resistance
- Water repellent
- Heat resistant up to 450 degrees
- Shatterproof in freezing temperatures
Coil Spring Bags: Specifications & Applications
- Length: 12” to 24”
- Material: Polyester mesh fabric
- Color: Hyperco dark blue
- Circle Track Racing
- Pavement Late Model Racing
- Dirt Late Model Racing
- Off-Road & Powersports
- Street Performance
- Any suspension applications where dirt or debris is a concern