Hyperco Transfer Assist Springs are special tuning springs used in Midget Sprint and Micro Sprint racing. With a free length of 4in, an ID of 1.875”, and rates of 25lb/in and 50lb/in; these springs are used in series with the main springs in the suspension. They offer much of the same function as a Helper Spring but have a higher rate to provide some tuning of the suspension to improve roll control. They are designed in an under-stressed condition because they spend much of their operating life at coil bind.
Click the button below to shop parts available for online order.
Key Benefits of Transfer Assist Springs
- Compact design allows use on shocks design for 1-7/8in ID springs
- Can be run at coil bind indefinitely
- Help improve roll control
- Improve grip on uneven racing surfaces
- Free Length: 4″
- Inner Diameter (ID): 1.875″
- Spring Rates: 25#/in and 50#/in
- End Coils: Closed and ground
- Finish: Hyperco dark blue powder coat
- Midget Sprints, Micro Sprints, Legend Cars in circle track competition
- Off-Road: Quads, Trikes, and custom design vehicles