¼ Midget Springs
Quarter (¼) Midget Springs were developed to meet the specific requirements of modern ¼ midget racing. Hyperco’s springs were designed with input from the top ¼ midget chassis builders and the race teams. Our OBD Hypercoils feature a unique design concept. We adjust the body diameter of the spring relative to the end coils. The OBD design technique enables Hyperco to take full advantage of its extensive range of ultra-high tensile material by optimizing the applied stress by adjusting the spring's body diameter.
Hyperco’s ¼ Midget Springs are available in spring rate increments without tolerance overlap. This ensures predictable suspension tuning for a wide range of track conditions.
Click the button below to shop parts available for online order.
Key Benefits of Quarter Midget Springs
- More usable deflection
- Less weight than standard suspension springs
- 2% rate linearity tolerance from 20% to 60% of deflection
- 4% rate linearity tolerance from 61% to 80% of deflection
- Designed to fit all standard hardware
- Maintain free length and rate throughout a near-infinite operational life
- Free length: 4.25”
- Spring rates: 75#/in to 150#/in
- Material: High tensile chrome silicone
- Finish: Hyperco dark blue powder coat
- Lightweight motorsports competition including ¼ Midget racing
Need Custom Parts?
Does your project require custom component manufacturing? Contact our team to request a quote for custom parts.